Tuesday, March 31, 2020

LISTEN



Do you hear echoes within?
 I suspect most do; Family, money, romance. 
The list is infinite.
For a while now, I hear, “listen.” 
I have always talked too much, like a motor running. 

In the silence, I am free. The echo caresses, listen … listen.
What might we listen for;   birds calling out a symphony, 
wind tossing pollen laden trees,
 the creak of the house as it settles its bones?

 I fall inward to breath; in … out … inhale … exhale.
The masters say,  observe the space between,
 the space where swirls of light murmer in the darkness,
" come to me … come to me … now."

Blending in vibration, He comes:  
Conscious,  subconscious, super conscious. 
We join the supernal universe. 
“I am”, the sound of God.

Listen, Silence's truth, 
beyond flesh and bone. We are He,
 one and the same.
Made in the image of Father, 
seeking,
listening,
 always, 
always,
 returning,
 home.

No comments:

Post a Comment